Pirelli Scorpion eXTra:
Off road tyre for use on medium terrain or for training in all conditions.
• Grip and traction on a wide range of terrain encompassing hard to medium-soft terrain.
• Very high durability with consistant performance.
• Perfect application in semi-pro racing.
Pirelli Scorpion MX eXTra X:
Optimal choice for professional training and amateur to semi-Pro racers who ride all types of terrain and demand performance lap after lap especially under "race simulation"
Front knobs: arrow-like layout and side knobs for directional accuracy and straightaway visibility; V-shaped knobs improve braking stability and cornering side hold.
Rear knobs: maximum traction on all terrain applications.
Surface area and compound’s carbon black structure for balance between stiffness, reliability and lasting performance.
• Grip and traction on a wide range of terrain (from mid soft to mid hard).
• Perfect application for training; optimal compromise between performance and durability.
• Tread pattern taken from previous design with the rear’s layout rigidity improved through “bridges” and a new front similar to the Scorpion MX Soft 410.
• Multi-ply carcass with high resistance to punctures but maximum flexibility to absorb forces during jumps or obstacles.
• Training performance in all terrain conditions with uniform knob wear, resistance to deformation while damping and thus an extended durability.
Pirelli Scorpion MX eXTra J:
The only motocross tyre in mini-cross sizes for future champions offering the best in all round performance and perfect for training purposes.
• Effective for training sessions or simply for fun!
• Tread pattern optimised to increase traction and grip on a vast range of intermediate surfaces.
• Widely spaced blocks to ensure adaptability to soft and slippery surfaces.
• The tread pattern and compound were developed with the contribution of the most prestigious players in MX competitions.
• Dedicated mini sizes for 50-100cc motocross bikes with tread and technical features of the Scorpion MX eXTra.